2017 Fundraising Goal $20,000
Finish Line Sports has a long history of not only providing great races but of also giving back to our community. They are happy to provide this program to continue along these two paths. This Charity Challenge is a way for you, athletes of all levels, to challenge yourselves in your athletic goals by sharing your racing journey with family, friends and community. Sharing goals makes them a reality, and with this program, FLS is committed that your finish line success becomes just that – a reality! As you train for and compete in your Finish Line Sports event, spread awareness and raise funds for the charity of your choice. Watch how making a difference for others makes a difference for you.
Since 2014, 74 athletes have collectively raised over $124,600 for several causes.
Please contact us here to inquire about sponsorship opportunities.
Steps to ParticipateChoose your Reason2Race
There is no fundraising minimum to participate, and we encourage you to set a high goal, at least $1,000. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain. Finish Line Sports is happy to award the following additional donations to the nonprofits of the highest athlete fundraisers.
- 1st place athlete fundraiser wins $500 for his/her cause
- 2nd place athlete fundraiser wins $400 for his/her cause
- 3rd place athlete fundraiser wins $300 for his/her cause
- 4th place athlete fundraiser wins $200 for his/her cause
- 5th place athlete fundraiser wins $100 for his/her cause
* To qualify for one of the donation prizes you must raise at least the amount of the prize.