Reason2Race is committed to health, wellness and making a community impact. We understand that a company’s staff is their most valuable asset; therefore we create opportunities with and for you to maximize your staff’s potential and community reach.
What We Provide
Reason2Race provides the expertise to develop and implement programs that focus on two key elements: enhancing the lives of your valued employees and making a difference in your community. Our service includes finding the athletic event that will motivate your staff to reach new fitness goals, encouraging their participation, and supporting them to their finish line. In parallel, and to add a level of accountability in reaching that goal, we help you to find the causes that will motivate your team to reach big and make the community difference we know they can make.
We are confident that you have experienced – at one time or another – your team coming together to make great things happen. With our programs, we provide your staff a way to demonstrate in a unique way, what they are capability of accomplishing – for your company, for themselves, and for others.
- Discovery session to determine program goals, including time-frames and program milestones
- Program kickoff session with selected nonprofits (as applicable)
- Program promotional materials
- Unique Reason2Race® marketing message to communicate clearly the opportunity it is to walk, run or race for a cause
- Website copy, newsletter, and social media support to build program awareness
- Detailed report(s) on program marketing/promotion efforts and results following event(s)
- Support with optional media releases to promote the program and highlight company participation
Cobalt Charity Challenge Results:
40 staff raised $40,000 for 4 nonprofits.Choose your event
Online Fundraising Tools
- Fundraising web pages for employees to craft their message and share their health & wellness goals with family and friends
- Online Team Leader Board for tracking team results
- Fundraising resources and templates for staff use
- Reliable and secure donation processing for your selected nonprofits
- Management and timely distribution of funds to your selected nonprofits
See below some of our valued corporate partners. Click logos to learn about their programs with us.
For the corporation seeking creative and effective ways to keep their staff healthy and to include them in the charitable giving goals of the company, please contact us at 713-322-7150 or email@example.com. We are happy to support you in reaching your goals.
If you are looking to increase your community impact even further, please ask us about sponsorship opportunities, including those with our Program Partners here.