Reason2Race supports event directors in maximizing their community reach and impact. We provide fundraising programs that result in increased nonprofit and event participation. Long term success is a priority; therefore we work with our partners to strategically plan, execute and deliver against their long term event and fundraising goals.
While Reason2Race has focused on racing events, our commitment is to enhance any event by including the peer to peer fundraising option. Events can range from bowling and golf tournaments to yoga or tai chi events that includes a charitable giving component.
Reason2Race is focused on implementing programs that produce results for both event directors and the individuals who participate in their events. With that goal in mind, we have introduced hundreds of individuals to our partner events, all while enabling them to raise thousands of dollars for the nonprofit of their choice. Watch these videos to see some of the results produced with our partner events.
See more on results here.
What We Provide
Reason2Race provides the expertise to successfully manage charitable programs for partner event directors. Our program goal is to enhance the participant’s event experience and provide a level of comfort and satisfaction for event directors that all program elements are managed with excellent customer service in mind. Our program management offering is two-fold and is detailed as follows.
Online Fundraising Tools
- Event Director optional selection of one spotlight charity per event
- Fundraising pages for fundraisers to craft their message and share their event goal with family and friends
- Reliable and secure donation processing
- Management and timely distribution of funds to participating nonprofits
- Unique Reason2Race marketing message that communicates clearly the opportunity it is to participate in an event in honor of a cause
- Website copy, newsletter, Facebook and Twitter support to build program and event awareness
- Detailed reports on program marketing/promotion efforts and results following each event
- Support with press releases to promote the program and highlight fundraiser participation
See programs developed for our event director partners here.
For the event director who is looking for a creative and effective way to build event awareness and is looking to enhance their participants’ experience, please contact us here. We are happy to discuss partnership opportunities with you.