2018 Fundraising Goal $15,000
Reason2Race partners with Houston Masters Sports Association to give you the HMSA Classical Charity Challenge which awards $1,500 in prize donations to the nonprofits of the highest athlete fundraisers!
The HMSA Classical has a long history of not only providing great races but of also giving back to our community. This Charity Challenge is a way for you, athletes of all levels, to challenge yourselves in your athletic goals by sharing your racing journey with family, friends and community. Sharing goals makes them a reality, and with this program, the HMSA Classical is committed that your finish line success becomes just that – a reality! As you train for and compete in your 25k, 10 miler or 5k event, spread awareness and raise funds for the charity of your choice. Watch how making a difference for others makes a difference for you.
Please contact us here to inquire about sponsorship opportunities.
Steps to ParticipateChoose your Reason2Race
There is no fundraising minimum to participate, and we encourage you to set a high goal, at least $1,000. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain. Houston Masters Sports Association is happy to award the following additional donations to the nonprofits of the highest athlete fundraisers.
- 1st place athlete fundraiser wins $500 for his/her cause
- 2nd place athlete fundraiser wins $400 for his/her cause
- 3rd place athlete fundraiser wins $300 for his/her cause
- 4th place athlete fundraiser wins $200 for his/her cause
- 5th place athlete fundraiser wins $100 for his/her cause
* To qualify for one of the donation prizes you must raise at least the amount of the prize.