2017 Fundraising Goal – $100,000
Reason2Race partners with Run Houston! Race Series to give you the Run Houston! For a Cause program which allows athletes to enhance their racing experience by raising funds and awareness for their favorite causes.
The mission of the Run Houston! Race Series is to promote the sport of running and to provide a positive race experience for athletes of all skill levels while showcasing the diversity of the Houston area in a variety of unique venues. In addition to providing you an excellent racing experience, they are excited to support your racing success in yet another way. You are invited to participate in the Run Houston! For a Cause program and race for the charity of your choice. Raise awareness and funds for your favorite cause, and watch how making a difference for others makes a difference for you.
Since program inception in 2015, 261 athletes have collectively raised over $164,053 for dozens of causes.
Please contact us here to inquire about sponsorship opportunities.
Steps to Participate
- Register for your Run Houston! Race Series event HERE
- Craft your story on a free Reason2Race donation page HERE
- Share your story with family and friends!
- 1st place athlete fundraiser wins $800 for his/her cause
- 2nd place athlete fundraiser wins $500 for his/her cause
- 3rd place athlete fundraiser wins $300 for his/her cause
- 4th place athlete fundraiser wins $225 for his/her cause
- 5th place athlete fundraisers wins $175 for his/her cause
- 6th place athlete fundraisers wins $150 for his/her cause
- 7th place athlete fundraisers wins $125 for his/her cause
- 8th place athlete fundraisers wins $100 for his/her cause
- 9th place athlete fundraisers wins $75 for his/her cause
- 10th place athlete fundraisers wins $50 for his/her cause
* To qualify for one of the donation prizes you must raise at least the amount of the prize.