2017 Fundraising Goal $10,000
Reason2Race partners with Houston Racing Triathlon Club to give you the HRTC Charity Challenge which awards $1,500 in prize donations to the nonprofits of the highest athlete fundraisers!
HRTC has a long history of giving back to our community. They are happy to provide this program to continue that tridition. This Charity Challenge is a way for you, athletes of all levels, to challenge yourselves in your athletic goals by sharing your racing journey with family, friends and community. Sharing goals makes them a reality, and with this program, HRTC is committed that your finish line success becomes just that – a reality! As you train for and compete in the Jeff & Brede’s Triathlon event, spread awareness and raise funds for the charity of your choice. Watch how making a difference for others makes a difference for you.
Please contact us here to inquire about sponsorship opportunities.
Steps to Participate
1. Register for the 25th Annual Jeff & Bredes Triathlon
2. Craft your story on a free Reason2Race donation page
3. Share your story with family and friends!
There is no fundraising minimum to participate, and we encourage you to set a high goal, at least $1,000. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain. HRTC is happy to award the following additional donations to the nonprofits of the highest athlete fundraisers.
- 1st place athlete fundraiser wins $500 for his/her cause
- 2nd place athlete fundraiser wins $400 for his/her cause
- 3rd place athlete fundraiser wins $300 for his/her cause
- 4th place athlete fundraiser wins $200 for his/her cause
- 5th place athlete fundraiser wins $100 for his/her cause
* To qualify for one of the donation prizes you must raise at least the amount of the prize.